Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
Please be advised the House of Representatives will meet tomorrow, that being Tuesday, April 24, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. at Gordon House.
Statements by Ministers
§ Hon. Robert Montague, MP, on UC Rusal.
§ Dr. the Hon. Christopher Tufton, MP, on Cornwall Regional Hospital.
§ Dr. the Hon. Andrew Wheatley, MP, on the update about the Negotiation with Venezuela.
Sectoral Debate Speakers
§ Hon. Audley Shaw, CD, MP
§ Mr. Phillip Paulwell, CD, MP
§ Reverend Ronald Thwaites, MP
§ Debate to be continued on the Bill entitled, “AN ACT to Repeal the Fishing Industry Act; and for connected matter
Please click on the links below to view/download the various submissions that were sent to the Joint Select Committee looking at the Sexual Offences Act and other related Acts..
- Submission - United Nations Jamaica Branch.
- Submission - Office of Children's Advocate
- Submission - Jamaica Family Planning Association
- Submission - Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+)
- Submission - Child Development Agency
- Submission - Centre For Investigation Of Sexual Offences & Child Abuse (CISOCA)
- Submission - The Association of Women's Organization in Jamaica
- Submission - SISTREN Theatre Collective
- Submission - The Marcus Garvey Research Institute
- Submission - Jamaica AIDS Support for Life
- Submission - Jamaicans for Justice
- Submission - People's National Party Women's Movement
- Submission - Ms. Jodi Ho Lung
- Submission - Collective Civil Society