Calendar of Events
Find out what's happening in Parliament ...
A Joint Select Committee of Parliament has been appointed to review the Bill entitled the Data Protection Act, 2017.
Accordingly, the Joint Select Committee is inviting written submissions from the public to aid in the Committee’s deliberations on the Bill.
Please send your written submissions by WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018 to:
Clerk to the Houses
81 Duke Street
Persons making written submissions may be required to appear before the Committee at short notice to explain their submissions.
You may download a copy of the Bill by clicking here.
Please click on the links below to view/download the various submissions that were sent to the Joint Select Committee looking at the Sexual Offences Act and other related Acts..
- Submission - United Nations Jamaica Branch.
- Submission - Office of Children's Advocate
- Submission - Jamaica Family Planning Association
- Submission - Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+)
- Submission - Child Development Agency
- Submission - Centre For Investigation Of Sexual Offences & Child Abuse (CISOCA)
- Submission - The Association of Women's Organization in Jamaica
- Submission - SISTREN Theatre Collective
- Submission - The Marcus Garvey Research Institute
- Submission - Jamaica AIDS Support for Life
- Submission - Jamaicans for Justice
- Submission - People's National Party Women's Movement
- Submission - Ms. Jodi Ho Lung
- Submission - Collective Civil Society